6 Ways Video Marketing Is Transforming Content Marketing
Content marketing is a kind of marketing that involves creation and sharing of informative business materials online through different measures. The business material can be shared through content measures like videos, blogs, or social media posts. The primary purpose of content marketing isn’t to explicitly promote a brand, rather is intended to enable internet users gain more knowledge that can help build interest in a brands products or services.
Since traditional marketing as we know it is having less business impact, and less effectiveness, content marketing is making waves as a solution to this backdrop. With useful content at the core of your marketing, you have to be more focused on creating and distributing valuable and relevant information if you want to attract and retain your audience.
Content marketing became an integral part of most digital businesses and as a way to continue employing strategies to keep their consumers informed, video marketing came to be a top priority. Although video marketing seemed overwhelming at first, it has become an essential part of digital marketing strategies.
Many businesses have taken to video marketing to help establish a new way of rendering content to a vast audience and internet users. And below is a couple of ways in which video marketing has transformed content rendering.
6 Benefits Of Video Marketing
Digital marketing has changed in recent years to incorporate more strategies for mobile users. It is no news that the era of desktop and laptop computers are phasing out and people now invest more in mobile devices.
This is why the introduction and use of videos to market contents is one of the most powerful ways to achieve user engagements. The benefits of video marketing includes
- Brand Promotion: Video marketing promotes visual and auditory ways to appeal to your audience. You get to show them the practical and exciting part of your products and the services you provide while sticking to your brand’s strategy. That is to say, you get to use your logo, brand color and style/voice of your business blogs and articles. Since the visual presentation is something that most of your viewers will remember, they get to easily help spread the message that you pass unto them to a new set of audience which is a successful way to promote your brand.
- Multi-Platform Rendering: Digital marketing requires you to build responsive platforms that can work across all devices and screen size. Video marketing provides an easy cross platform medium to render your contents as it can easily perform well on both computers and mobile devices. Thereby helping businesses gain a wider reach to consumers and offer user-friendly contents while improving their traffic and conversions as a result.
- Better SEO: Implementing video SEO means transcribing the contents of your video to text, providing video sitemaps, providing content keywords, optimizing metadata, using the right thumbnails, etc. When you work with these practices, you tend to provide quality and relevant video marketing content that will in turn improve your site’s SEO position. Creating a quality video and adding it to your landing pages, website and content offers, will ensure visible video search results, qualified leads and higher organic traffic.
- Go Live: Digital marketing is ever evolving and one has to keep up with the existing trend in order to build tangible user engagements for our business. As of now, all businesses are moving towards using a Magento development team and an SEO agency to support their live streaming events. This content strategy is really taking off and has the potential to put you at a disadvantage, if not involved with it. Aside from the benefit of connecting with thousands of individuals on an up-close level, real-time video streaming is a cost-effective way to push your content out to your audience and drive up revenue for your brand.
- Go Viral: Video content is gaining massive and engaging popularity with internet users while providing unlimited possibilities for businesses. Video marketing has proven to be a successful method for user engagement, conversion rates, and repeated view rates. This method of rendering content doesn’t just die off after periods of going live, no matter the length of publish time. It still gains high search engine rankings and increased user accessibility. Ultimately, it is an all-time-go-viral content marketing tool.
- Video Is The New Social Media: On a final note, video marketing trends has been incorporated in almost all social media platforms. Thanks to its viral nature, it is now stands out as a basic way to carry out online communication and interaction. Since it became socially acceptable, we have experienced video content marketing on platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Vidyard, Twitter, Wistia, Instagram, Music.ly, Verizon, etc. and more platforms are popping out by the day.
Video marketing is a key player in the world of digital advertising and has so far revealed its worth for all creatives that can think outside the box and implement it in content marketing strategies. In the digital landscape today, marketing content only succeeds if it delivers what consumers want in terms of how and when they can easily interact with said content